Method 1: Send as an Email Attachment | Method 2: Upload to Web Portal | Method 3: Print From the Mobile App
Once You Have Sent Your Print...
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to one of our printers:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located in the back area of the library
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://printeron.net/waypl/library
- Select the black and white or color printer for your document.
- Enter your email address.
- Select your document: If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's url into the text box. If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located in the back of the library near the Reference Computer Area.
Method 3: Print From a Mobile App
You can get more information about the mobile apps available for this service here: https://www.printeron.com/apps.html
The PrinterOn app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Kindle and Nook. We believe using the Web Portal to be the easiest method of printing but understand many may prefer the app. If you need assistance with setting up your app to work with our service, please contact a member of Way’s technology group at 419-874-3135 extension 120 (Adam) or extension 103 (Nick).
At the Self Service Kiosk
- At the Kiosk, click Retrieve a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- If there are not enough funds in your Deposit Account, you can add money to the coinbox, located next to the Kiosk. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
If you feel you need additional assistance, the librarian on duty can assist you with your print when you attempt to retrieve it. Also, please feel free to contact a member of Way’s technology group at 419-874-3135 extension 103 (Nick) or 120 (Adam).