Special Announcement: We are easing some restrictions that were related to last fall’s surge in Wood County Coronavirus cases.
Effective Monday, March 1, 2021:
- The 30-minute limit for library visits is no longer in effect.
- Seating options have been returned to the main level.
- Computer sessions have been increased to sixty minutes per patron per day.
- Meeting Rooms A, B, C, and Conference Room 1 are once again available for groups of four or fewer people. Make reservations here.
- Special hours for those age 60 and up and the immunocompromised will now be from 8:00-9:00 a.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
While the news on the pandemic front is encouraging, we all realize that this is not the time to abandon our diligence. Proper wearing of masks, social distancing, and frequent hand-washing are still necessary. Thank you for your continued cooperation and understanding.