We are happy to offer Curbside Pickup service by appointment to our patrons at Way Library.
HOW TO ORDER ITEMS AND MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT
There are three convenient options for requesting materials for Curbside Pickup.
Option 1: Browse the online library catalog and place your items on hold. Visit http://curbside.waylibrary.info and schedule your pickup time.
Option 2: Call the Information Desk at 419-874-3135, ext 351 to speak to a librarian and request your materials. Your pickup appointment will be scheduled while you are on the line.
Option 3: Go to http://curbside.waylibrary.info and schedule your pickup time. Press “Continue” to access the online request form. Use the form to enter your request for materials.
HOW TO PICK UP ITEMS
At the appointed pickup time, arrive in the marked location in the library’s parking lot. Dial the number on the sign and speak with library staff to let them know you have arrived. (If you do not have a mobile phone, please discuss arrangements in advance with library staff.) Open your trunk and remain in your automobile. Staff, wearing protective gear, will deliver the materials in a disposable paper bag and place them in your trunk with no direct contact.
Please note: If you have items to return, please use the exterior book drops. To limit exposure and reduce risk, please do not hand items to our Curbside Pickup staff.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- You may request or place holds on books, audiobooks, magazines, DVDs, CDs, Beyond Books items, cake pans, craft kits, and more for Curbside Pickup.
- You must have a library card in order to place holds on or request physical items. An eCard is only eligible for checking out downloadables, streaming services, and other online resources—not physical items. If you need a library card, you may apply for one here.
- Items which are on the shelves at Way Library at the time you place your order will be available for pickup more quickly than items which are currently checked out to other patrons or are only available from another library.
- Items which are coming to you from another library may take from several days to more than a week to arrive. For those items, we recommend you wait until you have received a notice that your item is available before setting your pickup appointment.
- Please allow enough time for your materials to be gathered. In general, Library staff will need a 24-hour window in which to accommodate onsite materials before pickup.
- If you have additional questions about Curbside Pickup service, please call 419-874-3135, ext 351.