Help our local food pantry! We'll forgive $1 in overdue fines for each can of food donated during our "Food for Fines" Week. Sorry! Fees for lost of damaged materials, as well as the lost processing fee, are excluded from this offer.
Here are the details:
1. One canned good for each dollar owed or one canned good for each past due item returned during “Food for Fines” week. This offer does not apply to fees for lost or damaged materials or for the lost processing fee.
2. Donated food must be presented at the Circulation Desk for inspection.
3. Non-perishable food items only. No glass jars or bottles.
4. We cannot accept items that are expired, dented, damaged, opened, have no labels, or are home-prepared.
5. This offer is good November 26 through December 2, 2017 only.
6. All food collected will be delivered to the PCU food pantry to assist local families.