Below is a complete list of the cake pans currently in our collection. Pictures and availability can be found on our catalog.
Basic Cake Pans
Round (2) 8-inch
Round (2) 9-inch
Animal Cake Pans
Carousel Horse Lamb (3D)
Cuddles the Cow Megasaurus
Huggable Teddy Bear
Tiered Cake Pans
Mini Tier Round
Character Cake Pans
Beautiful Day Barbie
Big Bird Banner
Cabbage Patch Kids
Ernie & Bert
Mickey Mouse Face
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Thomas the Tank
Winnie The Pooh Face
Winnie the Pooh
Holiday Cake Pans
Santa Claus (3D)
Miscellaneous Shaped Pans
Ball 4-Mini (3D)
Choo Choo (3D)
Egg 8-Mini (3D)
Mister Owl Graduate
Numeral One (large)
Numeral 6 (9)
Numerals 0-9 (small)
Ring Pan with Inserts
Sports Ball (3D)
Up’N Away Balloon
Wonder Mold Doll Skirt
Mercy Health and Way Public Library have been partners since 2012 with the goal of providing educational opportunities for families about health and wellness.
Way Library is proud to host a monthly speaker’s series featuring Mercy Health experts, as well as regular courses on managing diabetes and chronic illnesses. These programs often feature free, convenient blood pressure screenings. Also, any time you are at Way you may browse the Mercy Health display and pick up informative brochures on a wide range of current health topics.
Mercy Health - Toledo is a member of Mercy Health, the largest health system in Ohio and the fourth largest employer in the state. Locally, Mercy Health is based in Toledo, Ohio and serves 20 counties in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Mercy Health – Toledo provides comprehensive primary and critical care services to residents as well as a robust physician group, Mercy Health Physicians – Toledo, Life Flight critical air transport services and Mercy College of Ohio.
Job Title: YOUTH SERVICES LIBRARIAN
Department: Youth Services
Pay Range: $14.50 – $22.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Evening and weekend hours required.
Immediate Supervisor: Youth Services Coordinator
Positions Supervised: Occasional volunteers
Job Responsibilities: To provide library services to children, including reference, reader’s advisory, programming, community outreach and collection development.
- Master’s degree from an ALA accredited library school preferred.
- Excellent technology skills.
- Good knowledge of children’s literature.
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles and practices of collection development and maintenance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of library practices and procedures.
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing programming for all ages.
- Ability to maintain an organized workspace.
- Ability to conduct Internet searches, operate library catalog, navigate research databases and download e-books.
- Proficient in email and Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Publisher, Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with tablet devices.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and listening communication skills.
- Ability to foster and encourage library use for all ages and reading levels.
35% Miscellaneous and Special Assignments:
- Plan, prepare and present story times for children age 3-6.
- Plan, prepare and present after school programs for children age 7-10.
- Work closely with teachers, daycare operators and parents providing recreational, educational and curricular materials.
- Conduct tours and library presentations.
- Represent library to community and professional organizations.
- Provide professional assistance to Youth Services Coordinator as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
50% Reference Duties
- Assist patrons in locating appropriate library materials.
- Instruct and assist patrons in the use of public catalogs, databases, tablets, e-readers, and basic Internet operations i.e. account log-in, applications & printing.
- Provide in-depth reference and reader’s advisory service to adult and juvenile patrons.
- Assist with daily retrieval of ILL materials for SEO libraries.
- Prepare bibliographies and booklists.
- Maintain current knowledge of available sources of information and public demand of reading materials.
15% Collection Development Duties:
- Select and maintain assigned collections.
Deadline to apply: August 22, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
Way Public Library provides access to many exclusive online resources for entertainment and research. If you have questions about any of the databases listed below, please contact the Information Desk at 419-874-3135 extension 119.
Digital Media Downloads
Enjoy a Netflix-like service where you can stream up to 8 movies a month with a single library card.
Stream Your Favorite British Shows Anytime, Anywhere and Always Commercial Free - with your Way Public Library card.
Ohio Digital Library
eBooks, audiobooks, movies and more.
Access leading digital magazines on your mobile device with Flipster, the digital magazine newsstand from EBSCO - courtesy of Way Public Library.
Ohio Web Library
The Ohio Web Library is an evolving collection of thousands of online publications and research resources. The Ohio Web Library includes: popular magazines, trade publications, scholarly research journals, newspapers, encyclopedias, dictionaries, speeches, poems, plays, maps, satellite images of Ohio, and more. The Ohio Web Library supports quality education, a skilled workforce, business growth, and lifelong learning in Ohio.
Learn software, creative, and business skills to achieve your personal and professional goals. Join today to get access to thousands of courses. For easiest use, start with the link above each visit.
Global Road Warrior
Get deep content coverage in major topic areas of society and culture, travel, communications, business, trade, marketing, and security for 175 countries. For easiest use, start with the link above each visit.
AtoZ Maps Online
Extensive maps covering areas by geographical region and other data (such as past empires, holy lands, and ecology). For easiest use, start with the link above each visit.
AtoZ The USA
Vast information about the USA including maps, culture, climate, history, socio-economics and more.
Local History and Genealogy Databases
Online Local Newspaper Archive
Way Library recently digitized its microfilm collection of newspapers and other miscellaneous local history material. This microfilm collection can now be accessed online and electronically searched.
Ohio Memory Photo Archive
In collaboration with the Ohio Historical Society, the library is in the process of scanning its photograph collection and placing them in a digital archive. This archive can be accessed through our web page by library users.
HeritageQuest (limited to in-library use only)
HeritageQuest is a source for finding out more about your family's history, the history of a local region, and genealogy research. It provides access to U.S. census records, books, periodicals, Revolutionary War service records, and Freedman's Bank depositor records.
Ancestry Library (limited to in-library use only)
Powered by Ancestry.com, delivers billions of records in census data, vital records, directories, photos, and more from countries all over the world. Available in-library only.
Have you noticed that Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality have been making the news lately? With a bevy of new hardware being released for smartphones, video game consoles, and personal computers, a high quality virtual reality experience is now more accessible than ever. Visit with us and learn why VR isn’t just a trending fad and scientists think it will change the world forever.
You can schedule a two-hour time block to experience the Oculus Rift by yourself or with friends and family members. Call 419-874-3135 extension 354 to schedule your time block!
Lastly, on December 5, we’ll have a guided workshop on how to turn your smart phone into a personal VR headset. You’ll get assistance with installing the apps you’ll need and constructing your own Google Cardboard headset. There is a $10 fee, and registration is required at the Information Desk.