Welcome to Way Public Library
Join the Way Public Library Foundation and Friends on Saturday, April 25 from 10:00am to 2:00pm for another great book sale. There will be a great selection of used and new books at stock-up prices! Come early for the best selection.
All proceeds benefit Way Public Library.
Join Keep Perrysburg Beautiful as they celebrate the 45th anniversary of Earth Day throughout the month of April at Way Library. Discover how the “Power of One’ person can make a difference by doing just one more thing.
- Make a “Power of One” pledge to help protect the Earth. We have 45 ideas for you but it only takes one. Add your pledge-on-a-handprint to our front window.
- Attend the “Recycling: It’s Easier Than You Think” program here at Way on April 22 (Earth Day) at 7pm.
- Sign up for one of three pre-school story times or the Dumpster Diver afterschool program. All take place on April 22 (Earth Day).
- Check out our selection of books on recycling, conservation, and all things green.
- Pick up some fun and educational activity sheets (word search, mazes, coloring sheets). New sheets each week.
- Visit our “seek and find” recycled items interactive display.
- Receive a complimentary conservation-themed bookmark at the circulation desk.
We have lots of exciting things in store for you so be certain to visit us in April.
Spring Computer classes have been scheduled. Classes are free, but registration is required. Registration begins on Friday, March 6 at the Information Desk. These classes are designed for beginner to intermediate skill level.
"Worth a Thousand Words: Works by Artists with Autism" is showing in the Way Lower Level Gallery until the end of May. If you would like to meet the artists responsible for these great works, join us for an artists' reception on April 27 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
More information about this exhibit can be found here.
Is joint pain preventing you from enjoying life? Are you a candidate for a joint replacement? Join Mercy and Way Public Library for an educational presentation about joint pain and surgical treatment on April 28 at 7:00pm.
Dr. Richard Miller, a member of Mercy’s team of orthopedic specialists, will share insight on the full array of joint replacement options for hips, knees, and shoulders. Dr. Miller will answer your questions on what’s best for you. This program is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
- April 29, 2015 - Toledo State Hospital: Its History, People, and Cemeteries
- April 30, 2015 - Gardening in Small Spaces presented by Growing to Give
- April 30, 2015 - Spring Time: Adventures in Acrylics
- May 2, 2015 - Way Library Talent Show
- May 5, 2015 - An Introduction to 3D Printing
- May 6, 2015 - First Session of Introduction to Tai Chi
- May 7, 2015 - Free Showing of Jersey Boys
- May 12, 2015 - Topical Tuesdays: The Invisible Issue: Fighting Hunger in Northwest Ohio
- May 15, 2015 - Free Showing of The Butterfly
- May 19, 2015 - The Art and Craft of Glass with Jeff Mack
- May 20, 2015 - Keep the Lake Clean and Your Lawn Green
- May 21, 2015 - No Mic Night
- May 27, 2015 - Mercy Talks…. Stroke Awareness
- June 2, 2015 - Learn to Decorate Cakes
- June 8, 2015 - It's a Sherlock Party!