Welcome to Way Public Library
Especially for contemporary film fans, Way Public Library presents a free showing of 'The Hundred-Foot Journey' on March 5 at 2:00pm.
Worlds collide when the Kadam family moves from Mumbai to a small village in France and opens an Indian restaurant directly across the street from Madame Mallory’s fancy French restaurant. Released in 2014, “The Hundred-Foot Journey” was directed by Lasse Hallstrom and stars Helen Mirren as the icy French proprietress and Manish Dayal as the ingénue Indian chef.
This presentation is free and open to the public (adults only, please). Refreshments will be served.
Join Way Public Library and the PRIZM Creative Community for an artist reception being held on Thursday March 5 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. This reception is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
The Beyond Words exhibition is now showing in the Way Public Library Gallery until March 31. You can read more about this exhibit here.
When you give blood, you give life! Schedule your appointment to give blood at the Way Library Blood Drive by calling 419-874-3135 ext 119, or by going online to http://redcrossblood.org and entering sponsor code: WAYLIBRARY. Or stop by the Way Information Desk to register today. The Way Library blood drives move quickly with little or no waiting.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
Spring Computer classes have been scheduled. Classes are free, but registration is required. Registration begins on Friday, March 6 at the Information Desk. These classes are designed for beginner to intermediate skill level.
Way Library welcomes John Rockwood, world-renowned photographer and Toledo native, for a rockin’ author program on March 11 at 7:00pm. Mr. Rockwood has captured electrifying moments of blues and rock’n’roll in his book “Can I Get a Witness”, a photographic chronicle of music and performers in venues across SE Michigan and NW Ohio. Books will be available for purchase.
This is a free program and registration is not required.
- March 12, 2015 - Reel Talk: Free Showing of The Red Pony
- March 12, 2015 - Heartsaver CPR AED
- March 13, 2015 - Reel Art: Free Showing of Shine
- March 16, 2015 - Mercy Talks... We've Got to Move It!
- March 19, 2015 - No Mic Night Featuring Lorraine Cipriano
- March 20, 2015 - The Card Catalog Presents: Bad Art Night
- March 23, 2015 - 2015 Reading Challenge Book Discussion
- March 24, 2015 - Rain Gardens
- March 26, 2015 - Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies
- March 31, 2015 - Pretty in Pink: Princess Culture and Gender Norms in the New Millennium
- September 9, 2015 - Heartsaver CPR AED