Welcome to Way Public Library
Way is currently closed on Sundays. Sunday hours will resume after Labor Day (September 1st, 2014).
In October of 2013, the Way Library Foundation began fundraising to help publish the book Village Voices: Hometown Stories of the Past. Written by Richard Baranowski, Local History Librarian, the book is a compilation of oral histories that he conducted at the library over the past ten years. The book is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2015, to coincide with Perrysburg’s Bicentennial, which will be celebrated throughout 2016.
The fundraising goal of $25,000 has been reached much quicker than anticipated. This was mainly due to a $10,000 grant generously awarded to the library from the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution.
Our goal is met! Any further monies received will be forwarded to Way Library’s facelift/remodeling fund. Thank you for your contributions.
Join us on July 30 at 2:00pm in the lower level for your chance to re-visit the wonderful music and wonderful sites of this family classic. Singing isn't mandatory, but it is encouraged!
This is a free event. Registration is not required.
Are you interested in joining a peer group for your Apple device? This is your chance to discuss, get help with, and help others with iPhones, iPads, and more. This is a repeating technology event (like a book discussion). These will be held the last Wednesday of the month from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Each meeting will consist of 1 to 2 short demonstrations and have time for small group discussions.
Our second meeting will be held July 30th at 5:30pm. In the second meeting of the Apple Device User Group we’ll have a presentation on AppleTV (and how it works with your device) and another presentation by a guest speaker. At the end of presentations, we’ll have time for peer networking allowing everyone to discuss their device with one another.
- August 2, 2014 - Glass Painting with Crystal Weiler
- August 4, 2014 - Canning Demo with Becky White-Schooner
- August 5, 2014 - Free Showing of 12 Years a Slave
- August 8, 2014 - Linda Pertusati Gallery Exhibit Begins
- August 8, 2014 - Rock, Paper, Scissor; Mixed Media Workshop
- August 19, 2014 - Skype, FaceTime, and other Video Communication Software
- August 21, 2014 - No Mic Night to feature Wendell Mayo
- September 2014 - Computer Art and Digital Imagery Workshop Series
- September 9, 2014 - Knitting Basics
- September 9, 2014 - Heartsaver CPR AED
- September 10, 2014 - Presentation on the Toledo Troopers
- September 26, 2014 - First Meeting of the Monthly "Card Catalog" Group